You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Sexual Assault & Violence Intervention Services of Halton (SAVIS)
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
24 Hour Crisis Line Volunteer with a commitment of at least 6 hours per month (minimum of 1 - 4 hour shift per week).
- Support survivors of sexual assault and violence (and their support people) on the SAVIS 24 hour crisis line using an anti-
racist/anti-oppression feminist framework
- Complete SAVIS crisis line training and evaluation
- Agree to work a minimum of 16 hours per month on the crisis line
- Must attend monthly volunteer meetings - 2 hours in length maximum - in addition to crisis line shift
- Schedule shifts with Crisis Line Coordinator
- Submit call logs after each shift
Attend scheduled Bingo session- 2 hour commitment
- Saturday evenings
Meet and greet players
- call back bingo wins
- Assist staff