You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Links2Care, Georgetown Community Hub, Care at Home for Seniors and Adults with Disabilities
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- To provide companionship services to isolated seniors and adults with disabilities by going on outings, walks in the community, playing games, or having conversations in an indoor setting.
- By volunteering, you will be helping to increase an older adult's connection(s) in their community
- By volunteering, you may able be providing the primary caregiver with a 'bit of a break'
- Engage in friendly conversation and leisure activities that both parties enjoy, such as playing
cards or sharing a hobby as per client interests, in order to develop a respectful, friendly, caring
- Maintain contact with the Coordinator, informing them of any concerns and receiving
instructions to meet client and Links2Care goals.
- Maintain communication with the client in the event of any schedule changes.
- Complete and submit a monthly volunteer time record.
- Maintain calmness in emergencies, with an ability to assist in a crisis.
- Participate in annual volunteer survey.
- Interact professionally in accordance with Links2Care Code of Conduct and Human Rights Act.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of client information in accordance with Links2Care
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Visit or call client on a consistent, weekly basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Time Commitment of 1-2 hours per week.