You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Darling Home for Kids
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
The Darling Home for Kids is a place of joy, ﬁlled with the smiles and laughter of children engaging in unique and enriching experiences. We are a state of the art facility providing respite, hospice palliative, and residential care for children who are medically complex, many of whom depend on technology for daily living.
Are you looking to get involved and support a great community organization? Volunteer with us and join one of our Fundraising Event Committees.
Be an active volunteer to assist in planning all facets of the event from pre-event promotion, event day logistics, sponsorship outreach, ticket sales, procurement of auction items, and event day preparation and set up.
Four committees are seeking volunteers – Wheels Cycling, Golf, Car Rally and The Butterfly Ball Gala.
The Development Committee is a group of individuals who support the mission and growth of The Cedarbrook Society. The committee is established by and responsible to the Board of Directors to recommend, advise and support the fundraising activities of the organization, and will serve to enhance the credibility and awareness of The Darling Home for Kids to a new and growing audience of potential supporters and donors.
-Enhance your professional profile
-Make a difference in the lives of children and families in your community
-Gain expereince working with a not-for-profit board
-Shareyour skills and expertise
-Increase visibility in your community
- Plan and execute activities, games and crafts for children and youth who are medically-fragile
- Provide companionship and friendship to the children we serve at The Darling Home for Kids
- Exude compassion, patience, flexibility and creativity
- Engage clients in meaningful activities tailoring the activities to their interests, likes and abilities
- Augment the services provided by our personal support workers in providing meaningful and engaging stays